Download TutuApp For PC: Tutuapp is a wonderful option to download some cool third-party apps and utilities on your mobiles. Did you know that you could get Tutuapp for PC as well? Yes, it is true.
You can enjoy all the apps Tutu app gives you access to right on your Windows PC. Wondering how that is even possible? Read this guide we have compiled for you.
How To Download TutuApp For PC | Tutuapp For PC Installation:
Tutu app isn’t available on PC officially. So, we will have to resort to a workaround to download Tutuapp for PC. This third-party marketplace is has been designed for the mobile platforms like Android and iOS. But, what if you wanted to use the third-party mobile apps on your PC as well? No problem! We have the solution for you.
We need an Android Emulator: What we need to get this job done is the Android emulator on your PC. As the name suggests, an emulator is meant to replicate the Android ecosystem on any computer. The emulator gives you access to all the Android tools and apps as you would find on your Android mobiles.
Thankfully, there are plenty of emulators out there and many of them work fine on several versions of Windows. We will install Tutuapp for PC using Nox App Player emulator. We are choosing this because it is a very stable and lightweight Android emulator, which is easy on your CPU.
Connect your computer to the internet (if it is already not) and download Nox App Player from the following link: https://www.bignox.com/
Nox App Player will get you Tutuapp for Windows 10 and many other versions.
We need TutuApp APK file: In order to install Tutuapp for Windows, you will also need to download the APK file. Nox App Player gives you access to Google App Store but Tutuapp is not available there. This is why we would use a third-party source for the same.
We have the safe version of this file right on our server. Just open any browser of your choice and CLICK HERE.
This will download the Tutuapp apk file on your hard disk.
How To Install TuTuapp On Windows 10/8.1/7 & On Mac:
Now we are all set to install Tutuapp for PC. Follow these simple steps and you will have working Tutu app on your computer in no time:
- Launch Nox App Player on your PC
- If you are using it for the first time, you will need to sign in with your Google ID and password. This is the same thing you need to do with your new Android device. You can use an existing ID or create a new one.
- Once signed in, you will have access to Android world through Nox App Player; the screen will look like an Android tablet
- Now you will need to use the APK file to install Tutuapp. Locate the file on your hard drive. Now, you can do one of the following three:
- Drag and drop the APK file onto the Nox App Player interface
- Locate the APK section in Nox, click it and when the dialogue box appears to navigate to the APK file on the hard drive; select the APK file and click ‘Open’
- Right click the APK file on the folder in which it is saved and click ‘Open with’; now choose Nox App Player to open this file with
- Irrespective of the method you chose to run the APK file within Nox environment, you will get a confirmation message on the Nox screen; simply click ‘Install’
This will install Tutuapp third-party app store on your PC. You can now use this marketplace to download awesome third-party Android apps on your PC.
Note:you can find Tutuapp in Nox environment only . You will not find any desktop shortcut for it. Launch Nox whenever you need to use Tutu app.
Tutuapp can give you access to plenty of third-party apps. You can use these apps on your PC with the help of an Emulator. Nox App Player is one of the best Android emulators to use.